Fritz Studer AG is one of the market and technology leaders in universal, external and internal cylindrical grinding as well as noncircular grinding. With around 23,000 delivered systems, the name STUDER has been synonymous with precision, quality and durability for decades. STUDER produces both standard machines and individual system solutions in high-precision cylindrical grinding for machining small to medium-sized workpieces.
Key aspects include:
- Around 100 staff in research and development for machines, software and user-specific problem solutions.
- Own technology centre and own training centre for tests, training courses and grinding trials.
- Worldwide sales network.
- Granitan machine bed – a pioneering role in the manufacture of mineral casting.
- Comprehensive service provider – consultation and service with around 100 staff.
- Traditionally proven approach based on a strict quality code, combined with the use of cutting-edge methods (SQS ISO 9001, VDA6.4).