It handles tools with a diameter range from 3 to 320 mm, a machining length up to 350 mm and a unit weight of up to 50 kg.
The WALTER portal design, with its high weight and extreme stiffness, transfers the strong dynamics of the digital drive into a low-vibration machine for precision grinding.
Ball-type linear drive
The tool grinding machine has three linear axles X, Y, Z with ball-type linear drives. The max. travel speed is 15 m/min.
The 11.5 KW belt-driven spindle with two ends. The spindle can hold up to six grinding wheels. The different grinding wheels sets are assigned together with the wheel data for the respective spindle.
- A-axis torque motor: 750 rpm
- Grinding spindle: max. 24 KW
- Glass scale: 0.0001 mm
- Automated work table: 1A / 1A1M
- Eco-loader (plus): max. 165 tools
- Robot Loader: max. 7,500 Tools
- Dresser / grinding stone
- Automatic tailstock: max. tool diameter: 100 mm (hydraulic)
- Automatic steady rest: max. tool diameter: 100 mm (hydraulic)
- Grinding wheel measurement inside the machine
- Automatic electrical measurement of the machining axis
Further Products you may be interested in
The HELITRONIC BASIC is the entry-level machine in the world of premium tool grinding. It grinds rotationally symmetrical tools in a diameter range of 3 - 320 mm.