The S121 is a universal internal cylindrical grinding machine for medium-sized workpieces in individual and small batch production. The reasonably priced universal machine has a swing diameter of 400mm (15.7").
It is the ideal machine for internal, face and external grinding of chuck components. The S121 has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, a swivel-in dressing unit, etc.
- StuderGuide® guide system with linear drive
- Spindle turret with two grinding spindles or one fixed spindle
- C-axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- Very simple operation and programming thanks to StuderWIN
- Short setup and resetting times e.g. with STUDER Quick-Set
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
Further Products you may be interested in
The S100 covers the wide range of internal, face and external grinding applications. It has a workpiece length including clamping device of max. 550 mm (21.65") and a workpiece diameter of max. 420 mm (16.53").
The S131 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine of the latest generation. The swing diameter above the workpiece table is 250 mm (9.8"), and the maximum workpiece length (including clamping device) is 300 mm (11.8").
The S141 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine. Three sizes are available for workpiece lengths (including clamping devices) of 300mm (11.8"), 700mm (27.5") and 1300mm (51.2"). The maximum grinding length is 250mm (9.8") for internal and 150mm (5.9") for external diameters.