The MÄGERLE MFP 50 combines flexibility and performance in a compact design. As a 5 or 6-axis system, this CD grinding and machining center shows its top form when dealing with challenging workpieces.
The high axis speed, minimal auxiliary times and quick tooling change make the MFP 50 one of the most productive machines of its kind. Processes such as grinding, cutting and drilling can be achieved to absolute perfection in a single clamping. High productive benefit with simple operation are the result.
The intelligent design principle takes production quality, safety and cost efficiency to a new level. The coolant nozzle, controllable via two axes, allows unrestricted freedom of movement and precise positioning of the coolant jet. Spindle speeds of up to 10,000 revolutions per minute guarantee the highest machining precision. The grinding wheels are always mounted right at the front of the spindle, and the profile is changed through automatic positioning of the diamond rolls in the direction of the Z-axis. This allows a generous machining clearance, as collisions between wheel flange and workpiece are practically excluded. In the MFP 50 the grinding wheel diameter is used to the maximum, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Suitable for multiple-side and complete machining
- Interfaces for automated cell production with robot connection
- 24-position tool changer
- Automatic overhead dressing
- Grinding, milling, drilling and measuring in a single clamping
- Compact 5/6-axis grinding center
C.O.R.E. – Customer Oriented REvolution
- Intuitive, user-friendly, and efficient operation
- Access to important information directly at the control panel (e.g. production progress, task details, etc.)
- Reduced programming when exchanging data between C.O.R.E. machines
- Use of UNITED GRINDING Digital Solutions™ products directly on the machine
- Fast support thanks to direct interaction with our Customer Care team on the machine
Further Products you may be interested in
With the MFP series, Mägerle comprehensively covers the requirements for flat and profile grinding machines. These machines specialize in creep feed grinding as well as profile and flat grinding operations using the pendulum method.
The compact 5 axis grinding center is ideal for grinding complex geometries, particularly in the case of guide and rotor blades as well as heat shields for aircraft turbines.
In its basic version this sturdy grinding center comes with an integrated tool changer in a gantry design with 68 positions.