Up to three linearly arranged grinding spindles enable external and internal grinding in a single clamping. S110 is the ideal machine for chuck applications for individual components up to small-batch production. A cost-effective solution for high-precision automated grinding can be achieved with the optional, fully integrated automatic loading and unloading system.
- Up to three grinding spindles in a linear arrangement
- HF or belt-driven spindles
- A grinding spindle can be equipped with an external grinding wheel dia. 300mm (11.8")
- External and internal grinding possible in one clamping
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Integrated or autonomous loading systems
- Fanuc Oi-TD / Fanuc 31i-A (with loader)
- StuderWIN or StuderSIM simulation software for the creation and simulation of grinding programs on the machine control or on a PC
Further Products you may be interested in
The S121 is a universal internal cylindrical grinding machine for medium-sized workpieces in individual and small batch production. The reasonably priced universal machine has a swing diameter of 400mm (15.7").