The radius internal cylindrical grinding machine is especially suitable for grinding complex workpieces from very hard materials such as tungsten carbide, ceramic and sapphire as well as for general grinding tasks. It has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, a fully automatic B-axis with direct drive, etc.
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- StuderGuide® guide system with linear drive
- Fully automatic B-axis with direct drive with a swiveling range from -20° to +91°
- Spindle turret with two grinding spindles or one fixed spindle or two spindles in parallel
- C axis for the workhead enabling form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Simple to use and program thanks to HMI StuderSim
- StuderSIM programming and simulation software for the creation and simulation of grinding and dressing programs on the machine control or on an external PC
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
Further Products you may be interested in
The S131 is a radius internal cylindrical grinding machine that is especially suitable for grinding complex workpieces from very hard materials The maximum swing diameter is 300 mm and the maximum workpiece weight is 100 kg.