The LASER LINE ULTRA handles all common cutting materials such as carbide, CBN, ceramic, PCD, CVD-D, and MKD in remarkable quality and finish grades. With clamping options up to 200 mm in diameter and up to 250 mm in length, it is very versatile in its potential applications and the first choice when maximum application flexibility is required.
The machine bed is made of gray cast iron, providing high stability and excellent vibration damping.
The LASER LINE ULTRA has linear drives on the X, Y and Z axes. The water-cooled direct drives can reach a maximum speed of 15 m/min.
The integrated glass scales provide a linear resolution of 0.0001 mm, promoting extremely high positioning accuracy.
- Fully automatic loading using FANUC 6 axes robots with 24 HSK63 slots for rotary tools, as well as a pallet system for indexable inserts.
- A conveyor-driven stacker extends pallet capacity up to 8 pallets.
- Unchucked rotary tools can be inserted by means of hydraulic tensioning teeth.
- Hydrodynamic clamping station to accommodate rotating tools.
- 3D measuring probe for precise positioning and automatic correction of solder errors on indexable inserts.
- High-dynamic C axis with integrated HSK63 tool clamping.
- Automatic clamping station for indexable inserts.
Further Products you may be interested in
LASER LINE PRECISION
The LASER LINE PRECISION laser processing machine handles ultra-hard materials such as PCD, CVD-D, CBN and MKD by laser. It can accommodate rotation-symmetric tools of up to 200 mm in diameter and up to 250 mm in length and indexable inserts from 3 mm internal and up to 50 mm external diameter.
The high-end HELITRONIC MICRO tool grinding machine produces and sharpens rotationally symmetrical tools and production parts with smaller diameters.